Are you new to the fascinating world of vaping? Are you an adolescent in this mind-boggling universe? Are you an established vaping enthusiast? It doesn’t matter if you are a novice or a seasoned player in this awe-inspiring game, you will always be on the lookout for the best e juice flavors in the trade. That is where this article comes into the picture. We offer a countdown on the finest flavors available in the market now.
1. Boosted (Boosted E Juice): The Boosted e juice brand is inarguably the most preferred one by a clear majority of the vapers all around the world. The vendor’s story to fame is as interesting as the taste of the e juice itself. An experienced vaper for several years past, Cory Vigil from Denver, Colorado, carefully assessed the needs of the general vaping public and concocted a range of e juice flavors that took the market by storm. The brand has a particular flavor which is heavily favored by most of its dedicated users, which goes by its namesake, Boosted.
In the year 2014, this unique flavor with a subtle hint of strawberry ruled the charts by quite a margin, and it continues to do so three years later. This flavor combines the taste of a vintage strawberry milkshake with that of the cream, and this concoction makes for the perfect e juice which you can blissfully puff at for hours on end. It comes with a PG/VG ratio of 40/60, thus providing an exceptional throat hit along with thickly clouded vapors. You can find five different nicotine levels of the product – 0, 3, 6, 12, and 18 mg – perfectly lined up for those looking to reduce their intake by substantial degrees. It is currently priced at $19.99 for a 30-ml bottle.
2. Smurf Cake (Vape Wild E Juice): Vape Wild is one of the few e liquids that come with variable VG content. You can choose from a wide range of PG/VG ratios from 20% VG to more than 80% VG. Among the many flavors offered by the brand, the one that stands out is the Smurf Cake. It is a blend of blueberry and cheesecake, two of the most appetizing delicacies today.
The vendor essentially believes in producing the best e juice flavors at staggeringly affordable prices. Would you believe me if I stated that this enticingly rare blend costs just a measly $6.99 for a 30-ml bottle? You will have no choice but to believe it because it is the irrefutable truth. We would also suggest that you try out its Sweet Complexity flavor, a fine blend of cinnamon, banana, vanilla, sugar, and wait for it, the good ol’ rum!).
3. Oh-Face (Beantown Vapor): True to its name, every Beantown e juice gives out a smell of rich beans combined with many other authentic flavors. If you haven’t tried out the Oh-Face already, give it a go; we assure you that you are bound to enjoy it. It consists of a fine concoction of cream and strawberries. The taste of strawberry is pretty strong on the buds, but it doesn’t exactly overwhelm you. The after-taste will definitely stay on the tips of your tongue for a long time to come.
The nicotine levels that this product comes range from 0-mg to 18-mg. The PG/VG ratio is a constant 33/67 and it will cost you around $17.99 for a 30-ml bottle, but the taste will certainly be more than worth the price.
Additionally, we would recommend Beantown’s Soul Custardy which combines the sumptuous flavors of vanilla custard, bourbon, butterscotch, brown sugar, and graham cracker. This one is complexity at its best.
4. Unicorn Milk (Cuttwood): The one vendor from the glamorous city of Los Angeles that shines out is the Cuttwood Sauce Boss. Quality is what this e juice producer favors above all else. And regardless of the quantity of the resources spent in brewing the liquid, he will always sell it at a reasonable price, though most might find it quite hefty.
Unicorn Milk has established its own territory in the niche, always reeling in potential fans after every use. You will get to experience the faint taste of cream along with a steady flow of strawberry. This one, again, is available in 0, 3, 6, 12, and 18-mg nicotine strengths, thus providing a variety for aspiring vapers to reduce or increase their nicotine intake according to their requirements.
The PG/VG ratio has not been disclosed by the manufacturers, but given the degree of throat hit and the amount of vapor produced, we would hark a guess at a moderate ratio preferred by a majority of the general vaping public. The product is reasonably priced at $11.99 per 15 ml bottle, far above the average rate. However, the unique blend will simply blow your mind, making you crave for more of this remarkable e juice flavor.
5. Mother’s Milk (Suicide Bunny): This brand is widely considered to be the e juice favored by the elite. The price does the product complete justice. Costing over $22 for a 30-ml vial it packs the punch of even the strongest of e liquids combined. This sublime blend will induce even the heaviest of smokers to switch to the relatively healthier alternative.
The female vendor named Pip has an exciting story to tell regarding her inspiration for brewing this amazing product. Pip’s husband used to be a chain smoker. He had already tried out the various vaping flavors available in the market, but just couldn’t hold onto one. Knowing her husband’s tastes very well, Pip ventured to create an e juice that would eventually go on to satisfy her husband’s taste buds, including those of several vapers in the world.
We only ask that you go beyond the hype surrounding this e juice flavor and savor it at your leisure. You are bound to enjoy it for many lifetimes to come. Multiple nicotine strengths can be found for the e liquid, specifically 0, 1.5, 3, 6, 12, and 18 mg. Please note that this is only brand that offers 1.5-mg of nicotine content in its repertoire.
6. Deviant (Sicboy): You would be hard put to find a vaping club that doesn’t contain at least one Sicboy vaper in its midst. This brand is hugely famous, and not without reason. It was established only a couple of years ago, but has enjoyed a formidable position in hall of fame for quite some time now.
Deviant, its most popular flavor, has a cherry delight tipped into its vanilla ice-cream seasonings. The exquisitely light cherry flavor in the liquid will leave an exotic aftertaste on your tongue. This flavor is the perfect combination of creaminess and fruitiness in any e juice flavor. The price might be on the higher side, costing $19.99 for a 30-ml phial, but a single puff will let you know the reason behind the hefty price.
You pull at it all day and still never get tired of it in the middle of the night. Its smooth throat hit is what makes it stand apart from its competitors. Another Sicboy flavor which we would like to recommend is the M.B.Y.C. Similar to the Deviant, it contains high quality ingredients along with some very scrumptious flavors. Vanilla custard mixed with a dash of cream leaves you with a very alluring aftertaste.
7. Blue Voodoo (Mister-E-Liquid): This company is one of the oldest e juice selling vendors in the country. Initially set up over the internet from a small part of Michigan, it currently has three brick-and-mortar shops in the state. It is also one of the very few registered e liquid vendors in the country along with a bounded certificate to show for it.
Blue Voodoo, its most popular selling e juice flavor, has relatively recently climbed up the ranks for its sheer quality. True to its name, it showcases a sweet, blueberry taste that will certainly fill your taste buds to the brim. The flavor has featured in several events and even won a couple of vaping awards during its months of prime. It still rules the roost in many social vaping circles, charming elite enthusiasts to the core.
Given the quality of the product, we would consider it being priced at a more than reasonable rate, a meagre $14.50 for a 30-ml container. With a whopping eight different nicotine strengths to choose from, they offer a maximum of 50% VG, prioritizing throat hit more than the vaping clouds. What more could regular smoker ask for!
8. Shurb (Jimmy the Juice Man): A Chicago based vaping vendor, Jimmy the Juice Man had become quite the craze during and after its inception. Shurb is one of the few e juice flavors which fall into the ‘premium’ category – not just for its raspberry and orangey tang, but also for its sherbet like taste.
A state-of-the-art blend of raspberry, lime, and orange, it can fulfill the taste buds of even the craziest of vapers. With citrus on the palate, it doesn’t exactly give in to the regular sweet flavors of its remaining ingredients.
An all-day vape to the core, it consists of a PG/VG ratio of 40/60. However, upon request, you can even raise the VG content if needed, especially for the liquids with lower nicotine content. This remarkable blend is available in an additionally higher level of nicotine strength, 24-mg, along with its lower counterparts. It is priced close to $18 figure for a 30-ml bottle, thus making it quite reasonable for the quality of the vape asked for.
9. Castaway (The Steam Factory): Started in 2013 by a dedicated vaping couple, The Steam Factory mass produced numerous e juice flavors that will go on to appeal to even the lightest of vapers all around the world.
Castaway is based on concept of mixing the flavors of tropical fruits to add to the already existing vaping concept. And lo and behold! It became famous overnight. If you have ever dreamed of visiting the tropical groves, then you can experience the same with a few puffs of this evergreen flavor by The Steam Factory.
We would also recommend Kismet, a green apple and pear combo, and the Screwberry that comes smashed with a variety of berries in the oven. The Muffcake is another special recommendation from our end. Try them out for yourself to understand their specialized tastes.
Being on the higher end of the price chart, the Castaway more than makes up for it in terms of the most authentic quality. It is available in a multitude of nicotine levels along with a 3-mg option. It usually comes with a PG/VG ratio of 30/70, thus rendering a profound collection vaping clouds. The VG content can also be reduced if needed.
10. Mech Milk (Mech Sauce E Juice): One of cheapest e juices you can find, the Mech Milk Mech Sauce E juice is more than its $6.50 price tag. A strawberry milkshake at its best, it will create a sense of nostalgia around the 1950s era of the popular shakes at the time. Get ready to be transported through time and space, in your mind of course, to relive the sweet fifties over and over again.
We would additionally suggest Mech Sauce’s Captain Loopy, consisting of an imaginary boatload of fruit loops. Vape these recipes during a detrimental breakfast, lunch, or over a cold bowl of supper, and you are bound to enjoy every moment of it.
The choices for the VG content vary, ranging from a minimum of 70% to a maximum of a staggering 90%. The nicotine that you may call for come in 6 different levels, including the minimums, 0-mg and 3-mg. This stuff even comes in a 500-ml bottle costing just $65, lasting a heavy vapor for several long weeks.
During our stringent analysis of the numerous flavors available in the market, we came across many more that barely didn’t make the cut. However, we assure you that these are inarguably the best that anyone could come up with in their list of ten e juice flavors. Suffice to say that a novice could not find any better place to start with the vaping process than with these flavors in his/her basket.