If you are an avid vape user, you probably know that there are tons of cool ways to blow your smoke. Learning these various different ways to blow smoke allows you to impress your friends. These may look hard, but with a little practice and technique, you can easily perfect these tricks. So if you are ready to be cooler, we will teach you how to blow a vape tornado.
In order to perform a vape tornado, you will need a paper towel roll besides your vape or hookah. This will initially require a lot of practice, it isn’t easy as it requires concentration and a bit more than just blowing the smoke out a certain way. Here are the steps to blowing a vape tornado.
- You want to ensure you are in a room with zero air current. So shut all the windows and doors and make sure you are in a nice and quiet room. You will also need a flat, clean surface for you to blow the smoke on, so make sure that is present in the room.
- Get the paper towel roll ready, it’s easier if you get a roll that has no paper towel on it, makes it much easier to manage. You can even use a toilet roll if you like.
- Once you have your vape or hookah going, you start by inhaling as much smoke as you can. The more smoke you can manage, the better it the tornado.
- With the smoke inhaled, grab the paper towel roll and blow smoke through it, in a diagonal manner towards the surface.
- As you blow the smoke, you want to swipe it with your hand, upwards. The impact of the swipe upwards will form tornados.
The impact of your hand’s movement upward creates a split in the smoke and introduces air to the area which helps form the tornado. It may not be easy to do it on your first try, so you need to keep at it until you get it right. This is not the hardest of tricks but does require some practice. Once you master it, you can show off to your friends at parties.
When you perform a vape tornado, you want to make sure of the following:
- The table surface should be cool. Smoke generally disappears faster on a hot surface, it sort of sticks to cooler ones so keeping it cool will help the smoke last a little longer.
- You can experiment with the movement of your hand. This will allow you the perfect the tornado. The movement doesn’t have to be straight upward, so try different angles of moving your hand.
- You need to blow gently through the paper towel roll otherwise the smoke will just go everywhere.
Smoke tricks are an easy way to impress your friends. So try this one out. Not only will you be the talk of the party but you will have your friends asking you to teach them.